06 September 2021
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
Kindly take careful note of the following:
- We are eternally grateful to our Merciful Creator for granting us the strength and ability to overcome the third wave.
- Term 3 does not include any formal examination timetable. Learners will be assessed on a continuous basis. Parents should ensure that learners do not stay absent. Alhamdulillah, we have managed to cover syllabus content with minimal interruption.
- We urge parents to ensure that learners arrive to school on time and with proper school uniform.
- School will close for this term on Thursday 30 September 2021 and reopen on Monday 11 October 2021.
- Reports will be issued on Thursday 30 September 2021.
- If your child has failed a subject, please meet with the subject teacher on Friday 01 October 2021 between 09h00 to 10h00.
- Kindly settle all outstanding fees on or before Monday 27 September 2021. If fees are not settled, admission for 2022 will be revoked.
- We would like to wish the matriculants success in the preliminary and final exams.
STAY SAFE! STAY HOME!
“Those who fulfil the agreements of Allah and fail not in their plighted word… For such there is the final attainment of the eternal home.” Surah 13, verses 20-22
Al-Asr Management Team